2023 Free Clinics & Race Rehearsal Schedule
We will be posting clinics at the beginning of 2023. Check out our 2022 free clinics below to see what has been offered in the past. Know what to expect on race day and get all your questions answered! Check back for more updates soon.
2022 Race Rehearsals
When: February 12th and February 27th at 1:00 PM
Where: 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA (in front of the Rose Bowl – LOT K)
What to bring: A bike and running shoes. Plan to be on site before 1pm to get ready. The race rehearsal will be 90 minutes.
2022 Swim Clinic
When: Saturday, February 5th at 2:00 PM
Where: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center Pool
What to expect: All levels are welcome. The purpose of the clinic is to welcome participants to the facility in hopes of helping them prepare for their upcoming event.
How to sign up: The clinic is free but participants will be required to register for the event in Active and fill out a waiver form prior to the event. Participants can register for the event by emailing the following information to [email protected]
2022 Introduction to Triathlon Clinics
When: February 10th and February 24, 2022 from 7 – 8 PM
Where: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (upstairs)
Address: 360 N. Arroyo Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91103
What we’ll cover:
- Benefits of the Pasadena Triathlon Club
- How to start training for triathlon
- Resources for the new triathlete
- Nutrition for training and race
- Tips and tricks of race day – getting there, setting up transition, swim, bike, run
- Pick a race – great local races to start with
- Gear you need, gear you might want and where to get it
- Race Day Check List. See below. Here’s a list of everything you might need. Don’t forget your helmet!
Hosted by the Pasadena Triathlon Club
My Time to Tri
USA Triathlon recently launched a great new site for beginner triathletes. Please visit this website (and Facebook Page) often as new content is constantly being updated!