2021 Free Clinics & Training Event Schedule
Check out these free clinics and resources to help you prepare for race day. Know what to expect on race day and get all your questions answered!
2021 Introduction to Triathlon Clinics – FREE
When: July 8th and July 22nd from 7 – 8 p.m.
Where: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (upstairs)
Address: 360 N. Arroyo Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91103
What we’ll cover:
- Benefits of the Pasadena Triathlon Club
- How to start training for triathlon
- Resources for the new triathlete
- Nutrition for training and race
- Tips and tricks of race day – getting there, setting up transition, swim, bike, run
- Pick a race – great local races to start with
- Gear you need, gear you might want and where to get it
- Race Day Check List. See below. Here’s a list of everything you might need. Don’t forget your helmet!
Hosted by the Pasadena Triathlon Club
My Time to Tri
USA Triathlon recently launched a great new site for beginner triathletes. Please visit this website (and Facebook Page) often as new content is constantly being updated!