Registration Opens 4/25/2017!
You can register one of three ways:
2. Register the day before at Packet Pick Up (packet pick-up details TBA) at Rose Bowl Aquatics. If the event is not sold out!
3. Register on race morning (Saturday) starting @ 6:00 a.m. at Brookside Park (just behind Rose Bowl Aquatics). Again, if the event is not sold out!
|Category||Early Bird Pricing||May 16,
|Race Day (if available)|
|Triathlon – Individual Adult||$80||$90||$100||$110||$120|
|Triathlon – Challenged Athlete||n/a||$65||$75||$85||$95|
|Triathlon – Youth (11-17)||$50||$65||$75||$85||$95|
|Triathlon – Relay||n/a||$145||$165||$185||$205|
|Junior Triathlon – Kids (5-10)*||$35||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|Duathlon – Individual||$80||$90||$100||$110||$120|
|Duathlon – Youth (11-17)||$45||$55||$65||$75||$85|
|Duathlon – Relay||n/a||$145||$165||$85||$205|
*JUNIOR TRIATHLON (Kids 5-10 Years Old)
— (7-10yrs) 1K run, 1.5 mi bike, 50yd swim
— (5-6 yrs) 1/2 mile run, 3/4 mi bike, 25yd swim
— The Youth Triathlon (11-17) is the same distance as the Adult Triathlon
JUNIOR/KIDS FAQs (PDF download)
There are NO REFUNDS, so only register if you know you’re going to make it!
This is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. All triathletes and duathletes will need to purchase a one day or annual membership pass (per insurance requirements). There are no exceptions. You may purchase this during online registration.
Generic Events does not authorize refunds at any time. If an event is postponed or canceled due to weather or venue regulations, refunds will not be authorized. See the Natural Disaster Policy below.
Race Conduct – We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior to any of our volunteers or staff. If you have a complaint please direct these to Brennan Lindner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to follow this guideline will result in disqualification from the event and possibly being banned from future events. Seriously. We’re all out here for some fun, so let’s have some!
Natural Disaster Policy – If an Act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster occurs, what happens?
1. We make decisions based on safety first.
2. The municipality will also make a decision.
3. Race courses and race date will be altered as seen fit by race management and the City of Pasadena.
4. Athletes in a postponed race will be transferred to the rescheduled date at no charge.
5. Generic Events cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each athlete needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS. The money you paid is spent developing that race.
Why? We do not save any money if the race is postponed or you choose not run. We have paid for every supply and service needed for that race. We pay for all race supplies or services associated with that race, regardless of the outcome. These include paying for permits, our staff, offices, administration costs all year. It’s not ideal, and nobody likes wasting money, but we unfortunately cannot predict what will happen on race day.